G/X Room Info
Aerobics reduces body fat through aerobic exercise and helps
cardiopulmonary function and body flexibility, muscle endurance improvement,
and prevention of skeletal weakness.,In addition, it is a fitness concept
exercise that is in charge of improving the quality of life,
relieving stress, and using leisure time, and can enhance the interest of members
by combining dance sports and jazz movements with various and powerful programs.
It not only improves flexibility, muscle strength, and physical balance,
but also helps relieve mental anxiety and stress, strengthens immunity further by smooth blood circulation
and body temperature rise, and helps prevent various respiratory diseases.
- Top-of-the-line Canadian maple floor construction
- State-of-the-art A / V system
- Coreboard program to develop aerobic function, strength, balance
- Program to develop flexibility and muscle endurance
- Perfect map of professional aerobics instructor.
Main Building 1F
- Business hour
Weekdays06:00 ~ 21:30
Weekends, Public holidays06:00 ~ 21:00
The first and third Sundays of each month and the Lunar New Year and Chuseok days are closed.
No one under the age of 14 is allowed to enter.